Tuesday 27 December 2011

IF We Don't Support, Who Will???

Last week, felt like buying new t-shirts for next year co-curricular activities. So, I just browse the internet to buy something online. I came across to this web...(asmuslim.com. I was so excited viewing the t-shirts. The web also offers swimsuits for muslim and muslimah.

After I made the order and was contacted through email, I made the payment. Alhamdulillah, after that I was contacted through email by Pn Sofia. After discussing the t-shirts that I have chosen, she offered me a deal that I couldn't refuse. And two days later, I received the parcel that contains the clothes. Taaraaaa...

I was very satisfied with the quality of the t-shirts and would like to recommend them to all of you out there. I didn't get any commission for promoting this web ;). I am just giving my support to Puan Sofia... You can also check her fb.

No comments:

Post a Comment